Pupils are best able to learn in an environment where there is respect and a focus on learning and development. This policy will describes the procedures that staff of the school will use to develop children’s responsible behaviours and attitudes to learning.
‘Inspire Learning, Strengthen Community, Celebrate Achievement’
- Children need to know and understand the boundaries of acceptable behaviour.
- To ensure that all children feel and are safe, secure and happy.
- To provide the maximum opportunities for learning.
- To enable pupils to acquire and develop self-discipline and a range of social skills that will prepare them for life.
- To promote an appreciation of the needs of others and respect for their property.
- To provide a consistent and structured framework that will support all staff.
- To fully involve parents in all aspects of their child’s behaviour.