|10:30-10:45||Break for whole school|
|12:00-1:00||KS1 Lunch (Y1/2)|
|12:15-1:15||KS2 Lunch (Y3-6)|
|3:15/ 3:20||Home Time for Reception/ Home time for the rest of the school|
Every Friday we have ‘Praise Assemblies’ in which children’s achievements are celebrated. This includes:
- Head Teacher’s award for one child in every class who has particularly impressed that week
- Celebration for anyone who has achieved a Reading Diary Sticker that week
- Dressing the Headley Park Skills Tree with any leaves awarded that week
- Housepoint certificates for individual children who have achieved their 25 and 50 milestones
- Class housepoint winners (balls into the jar)
- Sports results and medals
- Any other achievement or success individual children have had in or out of school e.g. judo belts; swimming badges; appearances in the press; fundraising achievements etc.
Parents of children receiving Head Teacher’s awards are invited to attend this assembly. The school is split into 2 groups for these, with one at 9am and one at 9:40. Parents receive their invitation via text on Thursday evening.
Please make sure we have your current contact details so that we are able to text or email you.