The pupil premium grant is extra funding provided to schools in order to help close the gap between the outcomes of children who are eligible for Free School Meals (FSM) and their peers. You can find our strategy statement below, which explains how we use this funding. The Headley Park strategy statement incorporating our plan for 2022-23 and outcomes for 2021-22 will be published by the end of December in line with Government guidance.
Apply for Pupil Premium
Parents receiving certain benefits may be entitled to this funding and an application can be made through the link below. There is no limit on the number of applications you can make so please apply whenever your circumstances change. This application and funding will not impact any other benefits. Your child will also be entitled to free school meals until your circumstances change.
Cared for and Previously Looked After Children
At Headley Park Primary School we believe that all children should have access to an ambitious curriculum, which equips them with the knowledge and skills to make their mark in the world. We have a proactive approach to ensure that Cared for Children and Previously Looked After Children receive the necessary support to thrive.
- A designated teacher (Katie Meaker) who acts as a central point of contact for children and families
- All teachers have high expectations which supports all children to succeed, encouraging ambition
- We deliver an evidence informed curriculum to all children
- As a school we work alongside The Hope Virtual School to ensure that best practice is followed
- Enhanced transition between key phases including moving on to secondary school
- Three times a year education plan meetings per year with designated teacher to discuss children’s progress and targets
- Access to pastoral support
- Prioritisation for extra curricular activities
- Access to an enrichment passport, including financial support, which provides all children with wider opportunities and experiences
If you have any questions or queries regarding PLAC or CFC please contact: email@example.com
Catch Up Premium
In addition to the pupil premium, during the 2020-21 academic year, the government provided a grant to schools to help pupils catch up following the COVID pandemic and resulting school closures. You can find out catch up strategy document below.